Saturday 2 February 2013

Week in Pictures


Sunday: Pretty London from the Southbank
Monday: Risottos involve so much stirring
Tuesday Dark KitKats are my snack of choice
Wednesday: I lost my antique ring that I always wear on my little finger, devastated doesn't even cover it.
Thursday: Commuting on the tube
Friday: My beautiful friend Jessamin Landamore enjoying her birthday
Lucy
Xx


Sunday: lazy afternoon spent blogging and drinking coffee
Monday: GBK kiwi burger, who would have thought pineapple, beet root, cheese and egg could taste so good on a burger
Tuesday: apple and sultana crumble with custard, such comfort food
Wednesday: little coffee at pizza express after the masses of food consumed by Lucy and me!
Thursday: daffodils out in Russell square gardens, so strange that there was snow here only about a week ago
Friday: putting up posters for the film premiere hosted by my work, a lot of champagne style drink followed this, not a good idea
Nicci
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment