Thursday 28 February 2013

Never underestimate the power of a flash of yellow

Never underestimate the power of a flash of yellow

I'm only just getting my head around using Polyvore, but I'm pretty pleased with this little collection of yellow goodness. I already have the yellow rainmac in my Asos basket, it's got ears!! And the yellow embelished top from Topshop will probably not be too far behind it...

Vintage yellow teas dress

May 28th Rabbit Watch

Embellished detail shell top

Fjallraven Kanken mini- £43


Nicci xxx

 

I'm also just getting to grips with Polyvore, it's a lot of fun! I want these sandals and if I had enough money that checked jumper would be purchased! I have to say I also love the rainmac that Nicci has mentioned above. Don't think we can go out matching though...........

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment