Monday 4 February 2013

Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair


Lucy
So the lovely Nicci and I went to Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair in Spitalfield's market this weekend. Although it was disturbingly cold, good times were had by all. I managed to get some good swag, I snagged a large vintage suitcase (that can be used as a travelling wardrobe) a little table for the living room, a woven cushion, a sideplate and a little jug.  Pretty good going I must say!

The lovely Becky Bedbug snapped our picture for her blog, she had the best bag collection ever, one of them had t-rexs on it. See what we sported to the fair below (In retrospect I really regretted my lack of socks, so cold - Nicci).

Lucy: Topshop hat, Charity shop coat, Cambridge Satchel,  Joy skirt and Clark's boots.
Nicci: Hat from Bristol market, Laura Ashley Coat, Zara shirt, Vintage cardigan, Topshop jeans, Vintage shoes
Nicci
Here are some more snippets from our lovely day out, which we topped off with a trip to Leon to warm up our toes, eat cake and admire our purchases. Lucy enjoyed an intimate dinner with her suitcase, while I couldn't wait to get my amazing scotty dogs jumper on! Best knitwear ever? I also picked up an old knitting magazine and a cross stitch pattern  (£1 for both!), as well as a Paul Simon record (I am more than a little obsessed with him!) and this awesome Rocky Horror Show record. Excellent haul I think!



Lucy and Nicci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment