Tuesday 18 December 2012

Boo to a Goose


I had the absolute pleasure of spending an afternoon at Boo to a Goose the other week. And let me just say I had an absolutely wonderful time. We were welcomed to Lady Boo's house and taken up to the attic where there were rails of beautiful clothing and a very good suitcase of £10 delights!

I'm pretty sure that my friends and I tried on EVERYTHING at the lovely Boo's!  I would highly, highly recommend going to Boo should you want a beautiful dress and a unique and very welcoming shopping experience.

I came away with an amazing fur coat, a bargain £10 dress, a decoration for my tree and lovely Christmas present for a friend.

I was a little distracted by all the clothes and shopping so I did not take my usual camera so all pictures are snapped either on my phone or courtesy of the lovely Sophie and Helen.



And here is a picture of the beautiful fur coat I scored.....my coat addiction may be getting out of hand, last count there were 10 in the wardrobe!





Lucy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment